Seguidores

domingo, 19 de septiembre de 2010

Bailame













People say i'm good.
i'm a good dancer
a good photographer
they support my singing

people say
i am good.
i'm a good artist
i'll be just fine.

and i believe them.
i've compare myself with other moves
i've seen myself trough the mirror
i've felt myself while...
while crying and laughing

and i cry and laugh while picturing u
while my feet play
while screaming our names

but sometimes i feel it's all a lie

n' yesterday at the school's performance
me, the one that it's suppost to be the best
me, myself n i got confuse
5 times.

God allowed my smile to be a big one, a life one.
but..
then i collapsed
me: "I danced horribly"
mom: "Go to ur daddy's car to accompany him"
me: "Mom i'm talking to u, i really didn't like how i..."
mom: "Yeah, k, go to ur daddy's car to accompany him"

nobody told me: hey u danced pretty well.
nobody corrected my worms.

but like i always say: everything happens for a reason.

I learn to be more humble, and to know that even the best can make mistakes.
Cuz not even the wizest person in the world can live with a little with of fallness.

s o

i learn that, and.. that i have to fight for what i want
because... everybody says i'm good, but... do i feel like i'm good enough?
i heart needs to boom for it like it used to
and not to be consumed by applauses

i've always hate that.











3 comentarios:

  1. como me gusta el cajon!!!
    no te preocupes vane.. a mi tambien una ves me paso q me equiboque bailando en el cole pero ya paso un recuerdo mas y experiencia..

    ResponderEliminar
  2. existos nena =D estoy aca contigo

    anahOt

    ResponderEliminar